I work with small businesses to get all of their financial data into Xero as painlessly as possible. Rather than using the traditional bookkeeping method of going into a client’s office for a day a month, Xero gives me the ability to work on the paperwork remotely. I can update your files weekly, or daily if needed, to make sure that your financial information is as up to date as possible.
If you are not sure about Xero or what bookkeeping is, please follow this link to my ‘New to Xero’ webpage. It gives basic training and information on what Xero offers and how it can benefit you and your business.
Getting your paperwork to me is easy; Xero offers apps that allow you to take photographs of any hard copy receipts. If you get them by email, you can send them directly into your Xero account. Finally, there are apps available that can link to many online accounts.
A basic bookkeeping package typically includes:
- Processing of digital receipts and invoices
- Bank reconciliation from digital bank feed.
- Register new fixed assets and maintain the asset register.
- Run depreciation.
- Quarterly Management reporting.
- End of year routine (sending relevant reports to accountant and entering the end of year journals).
Other services that you can add to your package:
- Invoice creation
- Sending out of remittance advice slips
- Sending out of monthly statements to clients
- Adjustments for multicurrency transactions
- Bespoke reporting
- Monthly payroll journal entries
- Manual journal entries
- App integration (see Xero pages)
- Xero set up service
To get the most out of your financial data you may consider adding apps to your basic Xero subscription such as Xero Projects, Xero Payroll or Receipt Bank. Contact me to find out which apps I support and how they could potentially ease your workload.